www.cheerpy.co is compliant with The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At www.cheerpy.co , we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
- Other information collected may include proof of income and financial details, photographs, videos and/or audio recordings collected from us through online (websites, emails, apps, etc.) or offline platforms (events, surveys, phone calls, etc)
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Purposes for which the Personal Data is Collected, Used and Disclosed
We will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Service providers and vendors that we hire to provide services on our behalf, including website management, data processing, payment processing, and delivering promotional materials
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
- Marketing partners and advertising networks, including data co-ops and aggregators
- Our own subsidiaries or affiliates
- To prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned; dealing with and/or investigating complaints by us or on our behalf which you have consented to participate in
Security of your personal data is important to us. We take appropriate action to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction using the same safeguards as we use for our own proprietary information. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website(s) or website/IT portal(s)/mobile application(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
If you consent to receive promotional communications from us and later want to stop receiving these communications, you can unsubscribe using the link provided in each broadcast email.
You have the right to access and/or correct any personal data that we hold about you, subject to the requirements of the PDPA. If you would like to request for a copy of your personal data being held by us (such right being subject to applicable exemptions), or to update and/or correct the personal data which you have previously provided to us, please email or write to our Data Protection Officer.
We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request. We reserve the right, or may, charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
For a request to access personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to provide you with the relevant personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to respond to you within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest possible time within which we can provide you with the information requested.
For a request to correct personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will correct your personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to do so within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest practicable time within which we can make the correction. Note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your correction request as well as provides for situation(s) when correction need not be made by us despite your request. We will send the corrected personal data to every other organisation to which the personal data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made, unless that other organisation does not need the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose.
You can email us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to change this policy with or without notice.